Eco Club –(Environmental Club)
- To create Awareness of Biodiversity conservation & Local Environment issues among college students.
- To create a clean & green consciousness among students through various innovative method.
- To involve Eco club student in open orientation programmers in college & public areas.
Staff Incharge:Ms.Reena.M -Tutor
PTA –(Parents Teachers Association)
- To inform parent of current changes in the education system.
- To establish a forum through which parents and teacher can exchange information and research in relation to education /welfare of children.
- Mrs.Kalaimagal –Principal
- Mr.V.Girish-Associate Professor
- Ms.V.Beautyline Monika-Tutor
JRC-Junior Red Cross
- Service to the sick & Suffering.
- Creating Awareness about JRC.
- Blood Donating Camp.
Staff Incharge: V.Beautyline Monika-Tutor
RRC-Red Ribbon Club
- To serve as forums for students to participate in the fight against HIV/Aids.
- To counsel the students regarding the various prevention for their proper health
- To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer Educator and change agents by developing their skills and leadership negotiation and team building.
Staff Incharge: Mr.V.Girish –Asso.Professor
- Prevention of Ragging
- Protection for Fresher.
- Support & Guide to fresher
Staff Incharge : Mrs.T.Nirmala-Lecturer
RLA Regalia Laboratory Association
- Blood camp-chittoor[15-8-16]
- Plastic Free Vellore-Awareness
- Awarrness-Public health
- Blood camp-Blood grouping –school Arni-[17-8-16]
- Blood Donation –Gudiyatham [21-8-16]
- Blood Donation – polur.
- Blood Donation –Arcot.
Health for Humanity
- To conduct social and Health awareness programmers
- To develop Leadership quality among the students.
- To Offer First Aid training to all the volunteer
- To understand and Acceptance of civic and Human responsibilities.
Staff Incharge : Mrs Nirmala
- To inspire the youth to understate adventure activities
- To keep away youth from antisocial & destructive activities .
- To Ensure participation of your in National construction.
Staff Incharge : Ms.Christy.S
- Ranjith kumar.V